2.9.13

MONDAY'S INSPIRATION.


To open my second boyfriend named MacBook (first name) Pro (family name), turn it on, make a nice cup of tea (Yogi Rose Tea) and go to Pinterest are four of my favorite things to do when Isabel is sleeping. 
O my gosh it's so sweet, I have to tell you something btw. We've bought a child's seat for our bikes and Isabel enjoys it so much. Her cute belly laugh she makes then, is the most precious thing I've ever heard. I had to share this with you guys. Back to business. What inspires me today? Take a look. And for some more inspiration, you can go to my Pinterest boards. It gives me ideas every day. Maybe I should call it my third boyfriend. Sometimes. Just when I'm alone and Isabel sleeps. 

OOTD
Coat: H&M
Dress: Petit Bateau
Tights: COS
Shoes: Nike Free Run Black&White (you're not seeing them, but they are really nice and comfy)
Baby Bomber: H&M



































No comments:

Post a Comment