8.6.13


HER NAME WAS LOLA.

It's my third workday since my maternity leave; just brought Isabel to day-care. I start at 12.45h, so coffee first please! I used to live in Amsterdam but at the moment I’m living in The Hague; a really nice city though (close to the beach, peaceful, a lot of green etc. etc.), but to me it feels a little bit boring sometimes. I don’t know where to go and often you end up in the same bar or restaurant again. It needs to have the cosiness of Amsterdam that I miss here. But… today I found out a really cool coffee bar named Lola BIKES & COFFEE. Or in fact, it’s a cycle mender/ bikeshop where you can drink amazing Kenyan filter coffee. Definitely worth a visit if you like vintage bikes or just want to hang out in an inspiring and awesome environment.







No comments:

Post a Comment