11.6.13

NIKE X A.P.C.





TODAY I'M WEARING.
Top COS.
Blazer Filippa K.
Jeans Filippa K.
Shoes Nike x A.P.C.
See-through bag & Other Stories.

Two weeks ago my friend Eveline and I went to Paris. Once a year we go, but this time we discovered a lot of new bars, restaurants, people and shops (more about that later). While walking on Boulevard des Filles du Calvaire -we wanted to drink un cafĂ© allongĂ© at Merci-, we saw this beautiful A.P.C. store (never been to this one before, I can totally recommend it). I tried to ignore the white Air MAx in the window (last pair; I don't have white ones yet; there is no A.P.C. store in Holland; aaaaah), but I couldn't. I didn't want to feel guilty so I grabbed a cool striped sweater too and 'ran' to the checkout counter. The sweater looked awesome with the sneakers though. Probably the salesman behind the desk thought I was a Parisian, because the price was hidden into a long melodious beautiful French sentence. I smiled and nodded.



No comments:

Post a Comment